Imagine a plug-and-play system that caters specifically to your optometry office — not just part of your office routine, but all of your daily practices. OD Online’s Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Practice Management (PM) cloud based software is making that a reality. Easy to use and easy to implement, it offers a sophisticated and specialized format that covers all of your office management needs.
What OD Online's EHR and OD do for you and your office:
- As a specialized package, OD Online's EHR and PM platform fits your business. Unlike generalized management platforms that cover only part of your practice management needs, OD Online covers the specific needs of optometry practices so you can focus on the patient.
- Increases office management efficiency by maintaining complete and accurate control of inventory, reduce errors, track receivables, and streamline office activities with a centralized calendar.
- Decreases the cost of managing patient health records.
- Keeps patients medical records available, secure, and private.
- Increase communication capability between office, patient, and doctors through automated email and/or text messages.
- Provide a holistic look at the practice’s performance with the “Daily Report” feature, which summaries real time service, sale and cash flow in just a click.
While those benefits are compelling, they only scratch the surface of what OD Online's EHR and PM platform offer to optometry offices. With the push from insurance and federal regulators to push electronic health record management to the cloud, with the expectation that compliance will be tied to reimbursements, now is the time to reconsider what an effective EHR and PM system can do for your practice. For the proactive office manager, this is less of a burden and more of an opportunity by allowing you to implement OD Online on your time scale rather than as a rush to remain in compliance.
What Sets OD Online Apart:
OD Online Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management (PM) system is designed by an optometrist who understands the needs of operating an optometry practice. General EHR and PM platforms fail to fit optometry as a practice, requiring the optometry to instead conform to the platform’s model. Such philosophies not only drive down ROI, but also fail to make operating a practice easier so doctors can focus on enriching patient care.
As a cloud-based solution, implementing OD Online’s solutions has never been easier. There is no server to set up and our expert IT team is available 24/7 to answer any questions.
Find out how OD Online can help your practice.