Costs should never be a surprise at OD Online. We keep prices simple and straightforward.
Let's explore the packages and options below:
in-office appliance EHR & PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
$7,000/one time purchase
Includes 1 year warranty, full support, and software updates. No internet required. Optional appliance warranty extension available after 1 year at $100/month.
Cloud Based EHR & Practice management
Unlimited users and unlimited devices for one location.
$1,200 one-time initial setup.
CLOUD BASED EHR & PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
Unlimited users and unlimited devices for up to 3 locations. Additional locations can be added for $200/location.
$1,800 one-time initial setup.
2014 Edition Drummond Certified EHR
We are pleased to announce that OD Online PM and EHR Version 3.5 has been certified as a Meaningful Use Complete EHR.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor: OD Online
Product Version: OD Online PM and EHR Version 3.5
Date Certified: 09/17/2015
Effective Date: 2014 Edition
Criteria Certified: Complete EHR Ambulatory
Certification ID Number: 09172015-2160-8
Modules Tested and Certified: 170.314(a)(1-15); (b)(1-5, 7); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-8); (e)(1-3); (f)(1-3); (g)(2-4)
Tested and Certified Clinical Quality Measures: 50v3; 68v4; 122v3; 126v3; 131v3; 132v3; 133v3; 138v3; 142v3; 143v3; 146v3; 165v3; 167v3
Additional Software Required: EMR Direct
Cost and Limitations
Depending on need, the following costs and limitations may be associated with the implementation of OD Online PM & EHR, version 3.5, complete certification:
- To meet Meaningful Use criteria, this certified product-version requires ongoing annual cost of direct email through EMR Direct to support transition of care. This service is built into OD Online software and does not require additional technical functions. (170.314.b.2, 170.314.b.1)
- This certified product-version may require one-time setup cost followed by ongoing monthly costs to establish and maintain interfaces with diagnostic facilities such as a lab or radiology facility. (170.314.b.5)
- This certified product-version may require one-time setup cost to integrate with other ONC certified systems.
- This certified product-version may require ongoing annual costs for drug data as electronic drug filing, drug therapy monitoring, and drug formulary. (170.314.a.1, 170.314.a.2, 170.314.a.6, 170.314.a.10)
- This certified product-version may require one-time cost to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization registries, cancer registries, and public health agencies. (170.314.f.2)
Not sure which options best fits your practice's needs or just want to learn more?
Fill out the form below and a representative will get back to you shortly.